WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER - TIME MANAGEMENT.

There is time for everything.

I always have to manage my time
Early at eight schools begins
So I would prepared as a benefit of mine" 

I know this poem might seem boring to you but it can solve your day to day crisis with ease.Most of our problems are created due to lack of time. This problems can be solved by Manging our time resourcefully.

Now a person might ask what is Manging time resourcefully?? 
It is prioritizing our activity in a given time span. 
How can it be done?? 
First by making a list from most important things to least important things by which you'll get a clear picture about how much work do you have and which is the most important work you have to do??? 
Don't forget to follow it religiously, it will do wonders.

Here are 3 tips and tricks to manage your time resourcefully,


1] Set a time limit to each task.



I've found that setting a time limit to each task prevents me from getting distracted or procrastinating.


Check our post on procrastination :- 
https://www.mlkd021.ml/2020/04/5-things-that-will-prevent-you-from.html

 For example, if I want to write an article for my blog, I give myself two hours. So if I started at 8am, I try to get it written by 10am.

And obviously, Leave some buffer time between two tasks. Otherwise, you will get hectic schedule. And Also, human brains can only focus 90 minutes at a time.



2] Create A To-Do List.

Always create a list of tasks you want to carry them out perfectly at the end of day.


“All goals and projects are made up of smaller parts that need to be accomplished in order to achieve the goal, or complete the project. Create to-do lists for each goal and project, listing all the measurable steps that need to be accomplished,” suggests William Lipovsky.


3]  Know Your Deadlines.

When do you need to finish your tasks? Mark the deadlines out clearly in your calendar and organizer so you know when you need to finish them.






************

That's it for today..
By the way Thank you for 25K views..
Comment for more tips.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Comment now...